club boomerang CFV »
For the help that comes right back at you!

Testimonie from members

I’ve been a member of the Boomerang Club since the official opening.
I have had two great experiences using the awesome services. I met a wonderful person who taught me everything I need to know about blogs. Not only did I receive a service, but I also found a real good friend. Also, I now know that is possible to have a bunch of important services for free whenever I want! I really recommend you sign up.


I don’t know a lot of people in Québec City, but I found the services and help I need with Boomerang Club. I would like to have a totally new look for our vacation we’re planning when my husband returns from Afghanistan as we re-unite. I will definitely use the services offered by members in the Boomerang Club really soon! I totally appreciated my experience in this Club!


I really loved the concept of a service exchange with the Boomerang Club! It’s not easy to build a network of contacts in so many different areas of specialty. I had the chance to use the services from a member who I would normally not have been able to afford to pay! I am also really happy that this member’s work and time will be re-compensated as this member takes advantage of the services as well. Thanks again!

I recently provided a service for another Boomerang Club member. It gave me the chance to use my skills and also help someone out who was very enthusiastic! It was very easy to set up - all you have to do is pick up the phone and make an appointment. It was also a nice social get together- I can't wait to use more services!


No comments: